As I watched Chelsea beat Arsenal this morning in the snow, I became very thankful for my awesome weather. Those poor guys lips were blue!
In honor of my British, Canadian, and Russian friends, from someone who would have no idea what to do if it looked like this outside my window.


This man seems to have misplaced his man card. Can someone please help him find it? I really hope this was a joke:

I 100% agree with the following messages:


All very cute. Thanks for sharing and I am so glad I don't have to deal with that stuff.
ReplyDeleteThat seems about accurate on the snow, Bea. Loved the quote :D
ReplyDeletehugs
lillie
Cute pics Bea and looks about right regarding the snow. LOL
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
i love snow quips cos i live in a place that's warm all year round. yuck.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing missing from the picture with the cat...is bottles of beer stuck in the snow! Us Canadians are nothing if not resourceful when it comes to the snow.
ReplyDeleteLove
Willie
Those were great Bea! Thanks for the chuckle.
ReplyDelete