Firstly, I have to say thank you. I hit a blogger milestone...even though this blog is for me, I am happy that other people read it. I finally reached 10,000 views...a small number for some of you, but I am very pleased:)
Secondly, we have six weeks of the long commute behind us and I think we have hit our groove. I don't want to say too much or I might eat my words next week, but I am feeling better about where we are at. Although, at the rate our house fixin' up is going, we might not be ready to sell for months. Having to chase after three kids, keep up with the house and completing a project as simple as cleaning out a closet and painting it shouldn't take you a week, but it is what it is.
Thirdly, I am going to share a moment of our weekend in the third person. Why? Well, because I am turning pink even thinking about it, so here goes:
She returned home from the movie and her husband was sitting on the couch. He was wearing jeans, no shirt, and was barefoot. He revealed his sexy smirk and said, "Hey babe."
"Hi," she said back. They spoke briefly about the movie and he went about locking the house up for the night. She went to get ready for bed, knowing that she might as well not put on her pajamas yet. The air was thick with longing. She knew what he wanted and she wanted it too.
He came into the room to her lounging on the bed. She was a little nervous about the way he was looking at her...like he wanted to eat her up. She wasn't completely comfortable with her body on display either. Three children and age have a way of changing your body forever. He appeared not to notice as he stared and took her in and removed his jeans. He came to the edge of the bed and began with little kisses at her toes, her ankles, the inside of her knees. She thought she knew what he was aiming for, but he moved on to place kisses on her hip bone, her belly button, a chaste kiss on each breast and then her neck.
By the time he took her mouth she was wet and ready. He felt the change as well, and worked his way back down her body. The kisses more intense. He spent time pleasuring her and she was squirming in anticipation. He moved quickly to allow her access to pleasure him and she took him in her mouth greedily while he sucked and licked her. It felt like he was touching her everywhere and she could feel herself getting warmer and warmer while she had absolute focus on him.
He worked his way backwards until he was kissing her deeply and then whispered, "Roll over."
She did as she was told and he proceeded to land a couple of playful swats on her behind. A mournful moan came from the edge of the bed. Oops, forgot to put the dog out of the room.
He sent the dog away and when he returned he placed a pillow under her and began teasing her. She could not see what he was doing and did not know when he was going to deliver a sharp smack, or play with her with his fingers, or kiss her and he kept at it, never following a pattern, always keeping her guessing.
After a last light smack, he slid easily home and began to torment her further with slow strokes. She began to push back urging him silently to go faster.
"Tell me." he growled in her ear.
"Faster." she whispered and buried her face in the covers and held the edge of the bed as he acquiesced to her request. He continued relentlessly and kissed the back of her neck, played with her nipples and praised her, praised her body.
He rolled her over and sat on his knees in front of her and slid easily home again. She felt bolder now and grabbed his hand, sucked his thumb, and placed it where she wanted him to touch her. He did not cooperate, but held his hand just above and said, "Tell me what you want."
Inside she thought...you know good and well what I want, but she meekly said, "Touch me."
He was not going to let her get off that easily, "How?"
He never stopped moving. How was she supposed to think let alone speak. "Circle it, please," she let out on a tormented whisper.
He finally relented and she tried to tell him just what she wanted. Faster, slower, harder, softer.
He pulled away and laid back, "Come here," he demanded.
She happily complied, rose above him, and brought them both to heaven.
Laying there, entwined in the afterglow, he said, "Babe, you are incredible. We just get better and better. What have you changed?"
As she layed there with her head on his chest, playing with the hair on his belly, she said, "Hmmm, I don't know, but you aren't so bad yourself." He couldn't see the small smile on her face.
She had lied. She did know. The only thing she changed was that now...
She let him lead.
As she heard his breathing change and could tell that he was asleep she lifted her head to look into her dear husband's face, thanked God for everything that lead her here, layed her head back on his chest and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Oh wow what an amazing time you are having. you go girl< love janxx
ReplyDeleteIt was an amazing time:) and needed...
DeleteBea
Sounds absolutely wonderful.
ReplyDeleteOh...it was:)
DeleteBea
I loved this! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteBea
I'm so happy for you! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe best stories are the true ones...that was wonderful. So glad you had such a wonderful time... :-) Hugs, Terps
ReplyDeleteThanks...it was wonderful!
DeleteBea! Good Lord! It is a good thing I read this in the evening - that is very sexy and so loving. Now I need to attack Ian.
ReplyDeletehugs
lillie
You should put disclaimers on these posts for we hormonal women, Ian won't get any sleep tonight *wink
Tell Ian your welcome:)
DeleteWhat a heartwarming post. So glad things are so good for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks SG!
DeleteThis post has me crying, Bea...because it is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you both.
ReplyDeleteThis is what it is like with Will and I...so relate to this.
You are an extremely talented writer, by the way. Love how you captured all of this. This, to me, is what marriage is all about.
Elisa Xo
Thank you Elisa! Definitely a good day:)
Deleteclaps!! that was soooo good to read :)
ReplyDeleteTaking a bow...thanks Fondles:)
DeleteFirst, I have to say how much I love this :) AND how happy I am that you sounds so happy.....
ReplyDeleteBut, you and Lillie need to seriously stop all of this sexy posting. A woman who has just given birth has no business reading all of the hot-ness.....okay, off to take my second cold shower of the day ;)
Hugs...
~Lucy
Oooops sorry Lucy:( Hoping six weeks goes by quickly...:)
DeleteLove
Bea
When you two get it right, you get it right!!! Way to go Bea.
ReplyDeleteIt is interesting how they know something is different and very right...but can't quite put their finger on it.
I really had to try hard not to laugh...that would have ruined the moment. His deductive reasoning skills are a little slower than mine:) I have to pretend that maybe I am mysterious...Lol...getting better with age maybe...haha.
Deletemaybe someday I will let him in on the secret to our success:)
Bea
Sounds pretty perfect to me! :)
ReplyDelete