Here lately, I have been trying to surprise Levi more. I am loving this...maybe even more than him. I hope that he continues to be awed and I can continue to make his mouth drop.
As we are packing and getting ready to go on a trip sans kids, I surprise him with an announcement:
"Honey, I need for you to pack whatever you would like for me to wear at night. If you don't pack anything, I plan on going naked." (smile and saunter out of the room)
His face was priceless...a little shock and then like a kid in a candy store.
Now, let's see if I have any surprises in the suitcase...or nothing;)
I love this......what a terrific idea...
ReplyDeletehugs abby
This is awesome Bea, fantastic idea:) Hope you two have a wonderful time. I'm sure you will :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Brilliant idea Bea! :D Hope you two have an awesome trip! Looking forward to hearing all about it. LOL
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...
Cat
I love it! Great idea! :-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteThat's a great way to start things out, Bea. You communicated your desire for intimate time in a way he strongly identifies with and will surely be anticipating. Keep that communication going. The next assertively logical thing that would follow suit with requesting his picking your "evening" wear/unwear would be the request "What do you want me to do for you?" While that is a surefire winner if delivered with follow-through, take your communication to the next level and YOU tell him what you are going to do and want done to you.
ReplyDeleteYou can do this, Bea. You have asked before how you communicate YOUR desire behind YOUR wants and needs to your husband and this is one way that leaves no guessing on his part as to your intent. Your have already started with asking for his selection on wardrobe and telling him you'll choose to be nude of he picks nothing. You do realize you cheated just a little, though not intentionally. You inadvertently laid the onus of whether or not you would indeed go to bed nude on him. It became his choice, not YOURS, what you wear to bed. It works from a romantic standpoint by involving him and meeting a desire of HIS, but did not communicate what would please YOU other than being naked FOR HIM and having sex WITH HIM. What is it you want FOR YOU with him. Do you see the subtle difference? You did communicate you want to please him, but not what you wanted to please you other than intimate time with him. NOW it the time for YOU to be more specific about what Bea wants to please HER. He DOES want to hear this from you. Tell him you want 20 minutes uninterrupted of oral sex from him and either prop up your hips with pillows, move to the edge of the bed so he can kneel on the floor on a pillow, or go to a dining table with a coupe of blankets and a pillow for your head and a chair for him to sit at. DO NOT worry about taking too long. HE DOES NOT CARE. If you do it the ways I suggest, his neck will not be straining, his body will be comfortable and he will thoroughly enjoy himself. Don't forget the erolalia and movement. Let him know how much YOU are enjoying what YOU want. Now GO DO IT, girl.
Hello Beautiful Bea,
ReplyDeleteI am not writing about marriage anymore at Delightful Oak. Would you consider switching your sidebar link to my blog to my new marriage blog at http://passionatechristianwives.wordpress.com Thank you so much! You are a dear.
Wow. Very creative... :-)
ReplyDeleteUnbelievably well written. This is what my brain has been struggling to grasp for years!
ReplyDeleteI’ve been reading your blog a while, and I was so glad to see you pop up here, too.